Sightings Thread

Saw a black GTR next to me on Route 9 in Latham about 10 minutes ago, so sweet.

and I saw someone in a pewter color H2 wave to me in the Trans Am today on Wade Rd. Ext. lol ???

saw adam hennesy at the shop today wit a blue evo “ejevo” nice car …and aslo inspected it

Thanks for helping Adam out with the inspection. Much appreciated.

not a problem ,car looks and runs well :thumbup

Thanks - Adam’s done a great job with it. He tells me with the urethane suspension bushings on it is a bit tail-happy now, so I’ve got to fine tune that before Watkins Glen in May.

im sure the snow tires dont help wit that:lol

Saw Cossey’s new car for about 30 seconds

Yes, big thanks for sneaking me in for the inspection even before I remembered about it and had a chance to ask you myself. I wasn’t even planning on it, just figured I’d drop that pump off to you on my way into work and you pointed it out and up and offered to take care of it on the spot. Way cool :slight_smile:

And yeah, siped studless snow tires on a full urethane bushed suspension make for a AWD car that likes to oversteer (<----say what???) Once proper tires are back on it I suspect 90% of the oversteer will dissipate back to what it was before. All the suspension flex is gone and it’s full load on the tire now.

saw a young kid in a black 99-04 CObra (couldnt tell if it was a termi) with nice chrome wheels and romping on it from light to light near exit 8 stewarts. Car sounded raspy as hell.

saw mike on the bike by his house :lol

and i honked at chris on the huskvarna on central at about 9:15 tonight. i was in my mom’s minivan, i dunno if you knew that was me or not :lmao

I gave you the finger, I thought it was one of my friends from high school. hah

nope. that was me. :lol

i thought pep boyzzz closed at 9:30, turns out it was 9:00 :banghead:banghead :lol

i needed/need new lugnuts for the eeeeeeeemr2

saw the skyliner on rt2 near nemer. looked pretty.lol. damn cossey!

also saw a red 350z with the plate cuziwana on 87n

:rofl:rofl

Just saw a SICK black with flames 55-57 chevy, tubbed out, HUGE tires out back, no hood, and a HUGE motor near the wal-mart in east greenbush. Then a new white viper near the exit 8 offramp of 90

Saw Kramerbuccs get em loose in the van last night :rofl

i saw a brown/gold donk rollin on centel the other day, he had to be on 26’s

i was like

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/36/Britney-Spears_6.jpg

Saw Ryan in the SER this afternoon and a blue FC RX7 on my way home from work.

wait… i thought you saw me in the MR2? the SER is at armory, they’ve already got a potential buyer though so someone could have been taking it for a spin.

Damn then it was some other really tall dude in the black SER on Western lol. I did see a red MR2 on Western though within like 2 minutes of seeing the Altima, was that you?