Sightings Thread

Saw PJB’s F-150 parked in front of Nite Moves in Latham last night.
Drove by, saw the white F-150 with Winnebago graphics and stickers in the rear window.

:rofl

Seriously wasnt me. I was home last night.

Ive never been there in my life actually.

the fact that your getting so nervious proves it was you, who else but you and old man gromley would have those butt ugly graphics

Im not nervous. Ive really never been there.

Ive also got no clue who Gromley is.

I didnt put the graphics there but I kinda like them. They were probably dealer applied when it was new.

That settles it then, we need a take PJB to the tittie bar night!

:lmao :lmao

Ive been to one before, just not Nite Moves. To me its pretty much throwing money away and money is something I dont have alot of right now.

Paul, it was your truck.

Indeed its true, I havent been there in years, but I remember once one of the people I was with actually gave one of the dancers a dollar if she wouldnt give him a dance ha ha.

Red Cobalt LS, Black Cobalt LS, Black Honda Prelude, and Black MK4 Jetta at LaDuke’s Speed Shop this afternoon on my way to work.

No, it wasnt and Ive got alibi’s. I was home last night.

Mustve been one ugly stripper then.

There were two ugly ones at the place I went to years ago. One was old and beat looking and had finger nails that were several inches long and curled and the other one was a flat chested asian with no tits at all, just nipples that looked like coco puffs.

She resembled marilyn manson we’ll just leave it at that.

I saw you today around 2pm on 146

yep it was him, i was driving the blue golf

Why is Paul getting so defensive

Because I saw him at Nite Moves last night on a Monday night:haha

You all lie

He’s just trying to protect his gayness. Doesnt want people to think he likes girls. Jk jk lol roflcopterwtfbbqsauce

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/obamashit-2.jpg