Sightings Thread

Dude weren’t your tires corded?

not yet, they are pretty whooped though…got some nasty vibrations on the way home haha

My tires still have tread on them.

Apparently I need to try harder :rofl

and omg i found such a clean e36 omgomgomg

Id like to actually set up a race with the stock s2k that beat me (i guess lol) - ill even take a pull from 40 or 50. Even better, lets hammer on some turns AWD>RWD oops :hug

I was up at the drift event and gave every car on the way home a pull or two.
With that being said : Sam w/ pink wheels. Trade cars with me immediately. That shit was sexy as hell blowing my doors off :drool

yeah maybe in snow or gravel :rofl

I saw the party lights following me for a few miles.

saw the gray r35 skyline at kurvers. dude looks like a tool.

hahaha

saw nick in the s2k goin down central

on I90 about 20 minutes ago i saw an absolutely PERFECT, bone stock alpinweiB e30 M3. It had zero rust, not a dent, not a scrape, not a scratch and looked like it just left someone’s detailing bay

yes, i jizzed in my pants.

Red Supra with no front bumper or headlights at Kiskis Tire in Latham today

been there for weeks mang

coming from rens towards albany this morning i saw a sweet mkiv jetta with rims and a front mount, sounded good

I saw it Friday but I dont normally go by there much

saw it too whats the deal with it?

Saw a black SRT4 Neon w/plates that said “2.4L HEMI” on Quaker Rd this morning. :lol

Wonder if this is the same supra that was at the latham auto body off exit 5 for months…

No clue.

I just remembered that I saw Jammer getting on the northway and getting in front of me driving my work truck yesterday.

Late '80’s Ford truck with an early '80’s Chevy bed on it on route 20- fucking ghetto looking.

Blue RX7 apparently paying tribute to Failvis with hot pink spray painted wheels.