Sightings Thread

asshat is the best name ever

Ah yes then that would be me, was prolly either coming home from work or heading out/coming home from my bike ride.

And maroon ya moron could prolly be morphed into a nice tounge twister.

Believe I just saw DC2Nick on 787 in the S2K

I dont know his name but he waved to me as I was driving on State Street, he was in a silver Audi A4 I believe. Im pretty sure hes on shift but I dunno he looked familiar

son of a BITCH!

Nick?

I dunno, I dont really know ppl by name, I think he has blonde hair and glasses, around my age I think

Friday on my way into work aroun 7:30 I saw what I swear was an Audi R8 on I90

Its possible. I saw one around last year.

there is 2 rollin around saw one in scotia the other day gunmetal color and my co worker saw silver one

saw the dark gray GTR owned by the finkle jewler guy, he keeps that thing perfect :excited

its new of course it is:clap

:lol . new cars can still be dirty. the wheels looked like they were washed 20 seconds ago

I saw a 2010 Mustang at the Saratoga Auto museum yesterday.

Ugly. I dont like them at all. They totally fucked up the '05+ body style now.

2010 GT500>*. i want one. bad.

Id rather have a Challenger RT.

I just remembered that I saw the A-Team van on the northway yesterday. It was a bit newer than the one on the show but still a black GMC van with the red stripe and wing.

Saw St4tus on 90 friday night after the drift event. He kept challenging me to some highway pulls but I was driving home on the tires I drifted so I didn’t want to chance it haha.

plus he would probably smoke me

Well Nick claims to smoke him with his stock s2k so he shouldn’t have been a problem for you. :rofl