Sightings Thread

I saw a guy in a white ford f150 offering kids candy at Guilderland elementary school.

I saw a bunch of guys on here at Guptill’s tonight and a gray Nissan GTR on the northway on the way home from work earlier in the day.

Word saw quite a few members at Guptil’s today/tonight

i passed u when i was going 45:ninja

meh lower rpm better gas mileage. I’m in no rush lol.

I saw a white 4dr teg with a carbon hood, and primered fender. It had gold five spoke, looked to be 17" wheels. Who does it belong too? I want it

No matter how I drive my truck I get the same mpg. Lately its been 15.3 for about 5 tanks.

Seems like something one of the PR’s would have

I’ve noticed that with my civic, so I just romp on it everywhere :rofl
Still get 25+mpg :lol

no def not a PR. I saw the dude. White short light colored hair, green shirt(like it matters) and a chick in the pass seat.

edit: If anyone on here has a 4dr Teg they may want to sell, I maybe intrested.

my cobra is the same way, i get like 10 MPG no matter how i drive, highway ill get a little more with cruise on but otherwise it doesnt matter.

I dont really beat on the truck or drive too fast but still occasionally punch it from a stop and shit and nothing changes.

The last time I figured out the gas mileage in the Mustang I got 17 mpg and that was driving it like an asshole. I expected about 12 mpg.

i got 40mpg 10% thruway, 80% city. not bad not bad.

just remembered i think i saw you at aap on altamont friday

When my hatch still had the 8v 1.5 monster, I got 50+ easy

And the other 10% was flying thru the air or mud bogging or something?

rompin it

I got 40mpg in the civic on the way back from florida. highway ftw!

Saw the MR-2. Thanks for letting me in… I think. :lol

34mpg coming home from MB with 3 ppl in my car, and tires rubbing cuz all the cargo.

Saw some kid on a black supermoto doing donuts on a slippery surface and then falling down, breaking his mirror. :rofl