Sightings Thread

saw the “POS NEON” at advance auto parts about 2 hours ago

:sHa_rofl:

ya i seem to be getting good mpgs with the sedan. 6th gear is money on long trips.

i usually seem to get like 30mpg mix city and highway, but I granny shift. Took a little trip up to glens falls a few weeks back and got 34mpg doing 80 the whole way. Not bad for 4400 rpms

:rofl F your 17" wheels and sound deadening. My shit screeaaaammmmmsss on the highway in 6th at like ~4k @ 80mph and sucks gas :rofl + my old ass '92 shell with no sound deadening whatsoever = borderline headache on long trips.

mike in the white s2000 on the crosstown last night.

Car looked great :slight_smile:

also, a brand new M6 blowing past me on 87N sat like i was standing still at a steady 85

saw mike drop the stang off at the shop and a very familiar car wit a new owner.oh and it sounds good to

did mike finally sack up and get some work done to it so it could beat my altima’s time?

just some mtr mnts and tranny mnt .exh leak and e/brake cables nuttin serious

I hope we’re not talking about the un-resonated 3" 4cyl…

I don’t think that’s happening…

joey yes were talikin bout the same car

was behind that car yesterday and it’s safe to say that my 1.6L with an exhaust leak the size of the hudson river sounds just as good if not better (no offense to the old or new owners :D)

ok bonesqueezer

Ehh, you’re pushing it…realllllyyyy pushing it. Your shit sounds like SHIT!
but yeah…almost equal.

watch your language, gramps

i know it does. i complain about how shitty it sounds all the time :lol. i just can’t decide if i want to fix the leak with a 16v header for $40 or a 20v header with custom midpipe and cat delete for ~$300 and gain some power and improve the sound while i’m at it.

and CRSX smilies FTW, i used to add them in here every once in a while but i’m too lazy now.

Yeah, I was almost too lazy to put them…but needed to to express my feelings on it.

Just get a nice header, and nice exhaust and gain some power and improve the sound. Quit dkid’ing everything with these cheapy-cheap ways to upgrade. :facepalm

since when is replacing the part that broke with the exact same OEM part cheaping out or dkid’ing? :lol

i just don’t know if the sound and 10whp and 5wtq is worth $300 more than a solution that will fix the problem just fine. i hate to say it but i’m also thinking about resale value here, too :lol

just spend the 300 ,stop bein peterish

Yeah, spend the $300 and quit being a herbass