Sightings Thread

joey ya dont like the new whip at all or just the exh ?

that’s probably what i’ll end up doing. but a 20v 4AGE FWD header is a LOT harder to find than i originally thought, and the guy who made the bolt-on pipe for a 20v header –> AW11 chassis and stock muffler for $265 shipped isn’t making them anymore, so having inline or someone else make the piece should be more than that.

EDIT: i’ve become what i’ve always feared…

I SOUND LIKE PJB!!! :ohnoes :ohnoes :lmao

I didn’t just say that to you or anything :rofl

Just the exhaust, man. Car is nice fo sho…engine bay could be cleaner but it’s nice.

Just get a good exhaust you F’in queer.

:rofl I know, I lol’ed at it too and felt it necessary to call him that

didnt see into it much just suprised to say the least ,never would of thought it

how do you sound like me stool pusher?

me either, still don’t get it :lol

oh well what can ya do he likes it .for anotheer week or so

I saw a black man hitch hiking with a shopping cart… Where do you plan on putting that thing, buddy?

You have a replica header as well so please just shut up while your ahead. And yeah oem wheels > “volks” <<< quotes present for a reason

You wont make 10 whp and 5wtq with the 300 dollar package. 1.6 litre engines never make power with boltons. I say just get your shit fixed, even though i think thats pretty much how the cars gonna sound.

that was his truck and tent ,jees didnt pjb teach ya anything

:ponder :lol

WTF John? Im not a crackhead knee grow

Ha.Ha. No. First of all, your old OEM junker fat fives are not better than brand new Rotas, sorry.

And my replica race swap header is 100x better than your OBX junk.

Now you quit before you lose, again.

i saw a new black skyline on central today.

complaining about my car

and whatever you know about a d16 or d17 or whatever will not apply to a 4A-GZE. my shit’s p00percharged and a header without 90* bends at end of the primaries to a 4-1 collector actually helps.

you claimed 10whp from a header yet you still cant trap above 90. im just saying…

Fixed. :thumbup

lol

wow really 90?

I ran my car saterday with a slipping clutch and only 6lbs of boost and was ripping 97mph…

Im glad I dident run him when my car was running good :rofl