Sightings Thread

Green Maserati convertible on the northway and a Yenko Nova (maybe a clone) on a car hauler on the thruway.

saw mike do a weak burnout in front of the shop after some work done ,saw swifty shiftin some unresinated car very shitty like in front of the shop also

saw mike do a weak burnout in front of the shop after some work done ,saw swifty shiftin some unresinated car very shitty like in front of the shop also

saw a red civic sedan… past my work then…

BA BA BA BA … psshh BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA … :slight_smile: added some excitment to the day…

getting used to nick and this red dsm pass all the time at wot

Red Ferrari convertible on Highbridge road tonight while walking my dog. Newer model but dont know the name/number.

weak. F U guy, I’ll come back and do a brake stand show up that POS lt1 of yours.

Saw PJB at Griffins with the quad in the back.

saw a couple K civics TRASH an LT1 cameo on rt 9 multiple times

HAHA! YEAHHH BUDDYYYY!!

“I got twice the cylinders you do, pal!” HA!

lmao who said that?

Her.
So then we said let’s go… since 5.7L > 2.0L :rofl

She wrote that on one of my facebook pictures of my car. lmao

Twice the cylinders aka an old tired LT1 mounted in a heavy outdated chassis. Junk.

Who is this her.That one at pepboys?

LOL! It’s a rebuilt motor with a cam I think…with ~6k miles on the motor she said.

Nah, Chris’ ex-gf…I don’t think she’s ever been around

I beg to differ. :ninja

LT1’s blow. Everyone talks them up “Oh I got this done to it, etc” and then I see nothing but godawful ET’s and trap times ran with these motors. Not knocking the LT1 just going by what I have seen personally.

:rofl knew that was coming :lol

OH. Igotta go on a cruise with you guys some time so I can get in on some of this action.

:lol man this is just cruising Route 9 in Latham randomly haha

I called her a bitch right in front of her tits

jiggs –> rachel