Sightings Thread

Dude I cruise up and down central all the time lookin for riced out shit to play with.

hop on rt9 in latham. always someone ready to race.

lol Yeah I do that occasionally if I’m bored at night, but like Pete said / /
Route 9 in Latham is where it’s at, at night.

I’m gonna have to try it out one of these nights.LOL.

deff a slammin time. she was arrogant as hell so we put her in her place…dead cameo

My truck but my brother had it with his quad in the bed. His truck was full of junk so he borrowed mine to bring the quad in for service.

i saw cossey by the airport in the porsche. sounds sick bro!!!

I think the Rice Patrol was just out in Schenectady. Is this where PRs come from? And why do I have to live so close? I was at Autozone buying a new waffle towel since I lit my old one on fire, and I walk out to ghetto Fast and Furious in the parking lot… ugh.

look for a maroon one then in bout 2 weeks:ahh

Saw an Aston Martin Vantage in Friday parking lot about 3 weeks ago. Car looked amazing. Paint was crazy, tons of flakes. Reminded me of cosmos black, beautiful car.

i saw another immaculate aw11, teal, driven by an old lady, i don’t think she new that my car was the same as hers just newer body style.

I was on my way to Vlad’s Mobil. Should’ve followed me and offered me an HJ.

Saw Black GT-R on Central/Jupiter La

Black guy dressed in a suit with a hat on with feathers in it on a corner on Broadway in Albany this afternoon. Mustve been waiting for his hoes.

it had crossed my mind but i didnt want to get all messy b4 my date.

spotted george gromley with a line of traffic behind him on bought rd today

Shoulda gave him the beep beep and threw a fire cracker at his car :rofl :rofl

Saw a red EF try to stop traffic on 787 to race me from a stop :eek

saw an 09 gtr and a viper on monday

uhhhhhh…they waited for you? That thing is awesome, the 2-step is badassssssss