Sightings Thread

yeah called me and met up with me… he’s like adam. Digs only

haha! I know, we did a roll and I moved out, but from a dig that thing was YANKIN! I mean granted, I took off like a putz but still.

i’ve seen this guy like 4+ times in the last 3 days. all around central ave.

Saw Pete today on Watervliet shaker road…

New Camaro on Wolf

oh yes, i forgot. you was lookin flossy.

saw colonie party lights behind me after leaving the bar an hr ago… i thought i was dead, but they passed me on Wolf Rd

its cool to drive drunk:retardclap

i wasnt drunk… so its cool. the 2 girls i had in my car were…

i wondered if it was you when I saw a red mr2!

OK, whats the rest of this story, because there better be one! You + two drunk girls = :excited :clap :hug

i forgot how good the c class looked, and how big the FMIC was on wagonzilla :lol

Saw 6SPD EG by BJ’s in his new whip. He proceeded to comment on my vehicle’s damage from being sideswiped. I angrily blasted the 2-step thingamajig in his face at 4500RPMs and drove off angrily.

saw a silver and black A/S4? with a MONSTER FMIC on rt 2 in 'veilt

this at the intersection on central/wolf yesterday

“angrily” now thats a good word for you chris :rofl

:eek

Dark gray older (80’s?) Maserati Biturbo coupe in the Shopper’s World plaza in CP tonight.

just saw a really ricey neon with a dual center exhaust. Attempted to yell “got rice, what’s it run 16’s?” but i don’t think he could hear me over his ricer exhaust when he took off at all of way too slow from the light. I also spotted an A-pillar mount with 2 gauges. I wonder if he had a guage to read his nonexistant boost :rofl

And whats a Miata run in the 1/4? :tongue