Sightings Thread

12.5 @ 128 if you own the one at the valley a few weeks ago :gtfo :lol

11.5, fag

Well I know his isnt that fast.

Id be totally scared of going that fast in a Miata.

Saw PJB in front of some run down house in Albany around 11

Yeah I saw PJB’s truck in front of an Asian market loading his truck with chicken and then later tonight I saw his truck in front of a house on Clinton Ave. with the tent pitched in the bed…

you always hate on going fast in a smaller/slower (stock) car. what did a foxbody top out at stock? 130? 140? people go a lotttt faster than that in them and you seem to have no issue with that

LMAO! :rofl Post of the year right here.

WTF guys? I was home last night and went to bed at 11:30.

just saw the batman corvette again

pjb… was your dad in home depot today?

Saw PJB at Hoffmann’s Playland on Rt. 9 in Latham.

haha

saw some tool dump his brandy new harley at steuarts to day. lol
thought he had put his kick stand down and just let it go ooops!! lol

watched my fat ass dump the 50…in front of frank(underboosted) and dietzel(s10v8?)

Because a Miata is a car that weighs about 1500 pounds and was never made to go really fast. My Mustangs speedometer tops out at 140 but the fastest Ive had it was 120 and it definately gets a bit scary at that speed.
Im a big guy and going stupid fast in a little shitbox just isnt for me.

Nope. He was with me all day.

Wasnt me. I was in MA all day and I got home and found 94GT5.0 sitting in a chair in my living room. For real.

BY FAR one of the funniest things ive ever seen LMAO:lol

I saw “bigreds” old school ride (the “poop”) on RT7 near NYSUT at 2:30pm today 6/13/09 heading towards schenectady I already miss seeing that nice pile of junk:’(…

It still definately looks cool and totally an eye grabber:eek3…

you deff did not, that car is in central mass now

HAHA! fail!

well let me tell you its had to of been a clone theres got to be some surviellance video cetching it… it was fire engine red a VW black bumpers extremely old and clean with silverish rims and lowered

how often do you see something like that…:ponder