Sightings Thread

Most likely lconrad

Don’t worry about it

:facepalm

I think I saw PJB with his quad in the back of his truck on 146 earlier today.

LMFAO!!! :worship

Yea yea it’s slow, but at least it doesn’t look like complete ass and rice like that neon

saw srs bzns at the light for 146a and 146

I was in the gal’s buick with said gal

Yeah, I saw you too. I wouldve waved but I had one hand on the wheel and another on my drink. My brother was right ahead of me with his quad in his truck.

saw justin mopping up drifting his 240 tonight, and i convinced him to come out to LVD :thumb

fuck LV :banghead

I thought it was you. I was pretty hungover…possibly so hungover i was still drunk and going to Hockey.

Saw chris07SSSSSS on central heading twoards albany.I was on the bike.

saw j-clarks bimmer on the trailer heading out 88 sunday.

Watkins Glen!

saw kramers lanky ass tryin to ride my pit bike last night, joey stuntin it up pretty damn good on it, also chuck loosing it a few times and almost hitting a concrete barrier

Oh SHIT! I missed ya :banghead

I saw a moose at the Saratoga racetrack this morning. Theres a few pics on PYX106.com

I heard about that on the free beer and hot wings show haha

i saw an aztek green integra on the northway yesterday afternoon around 4-ish…in latham area…was told it was someone on here by one of the deckers…dark rims w/ red ring around them…i was drivin a black sentra…i flew by in the fast lane… :lol

saw a black s65 amg heading south on the thurway right by the twins, then saw skierdood heading north on 87 right by exit 7 by construction, then minutes saw a c63 amg heading north on 87 right before construction.

then in crossgates mall while getting my check i saw an electric handi cap scooter towing a non electric handi cap scooter.

then k20, kramer, dkid at paesans in gland.

Saw a fucking deer jump out in front of me on Fuller.