Sightings Thread

No. I hate convertibles and these cars look a little cheesy

i seen a hardtop CHI. what the f is CHI.

Chrome badges plastered all over the red one

No idea what they are. I couldnt find any info.

They look like theyve got aftermarket GT500 style wheels and a bunch of decals.

BTW they were right down the street from your grandma.

Prolly Philly boy.

Enjoying my delecious buffalo chicken sandwhich at joes pizza place I heard this thunderous roar in the distance. I thought to myself it must have been a plane flying by in the distance… suddenly it got closer and closer as I began to hear the faint whistle of a turbine spinning… It was then I spotted a Siliver volkswagen beatle passing the window going down hamburg st…

Ugh cossey it sounds sick

I saw a Menands PD cruiser pull a ricer flyby on me because I made my s/c whine when I went past him at 12 over the limit… :shifty We caught a light ahead and he flicked his lights on just so he could run the light and try to prove a point :rofl It’s the same cop I drive by everyday on my way to work so he definitely recognized the car. haha

Saw Hatefield in his F350 by Latham Auto Body :lol

Oh I think I saw PJB by the airport in the F150? Was that you PJB?

Saw a gold/tanish 84-86 300zx at Colonie Center. AR rims, with some wide tires, and a cracked tail lense

I saw a crazy image in my mind of a gold honda pilot trailering a green 2.5rs :rofl

:rofl :shifty
Who did you envision driving it?

haha

:rofl nice

I wasnt anywhere near the airport in my truck today.

I saw an Altima with Hawaii plates on the northway this afternoon

Word. Was the same truck as you

Cool but with the F150 being the best selling vehicle in the world theres bound to be a few that look alike.

There was a bunch of little kids in the bed so I thought maybe it was you

:rofl

liar