Sightings Thread

how do you know he’s lying? did you see the truck?

the whole pedophile thing

my dumbass neighbor tellin me his 07 corolla wont start because his tranny is fucked?

he’s going to hvcc (he’s 41) to be an auto tech, hopefully him and cameo will have classes together.

Just looked out my window and saw some dude at the stop sign dump his harley :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Saw JVG and Yetti at Napa.

I heard somebody beating on some kind of turbo car in the Kings Road/Highbridge Road area when I was walking my dog tonight. It was pretty loud. I never saw the car so Ive got no clue what it was.

Maybe something from Brooks’s shop?

saw a white 4 dr eg on the northway going north about a half hour ago, it was clean like k20’s car but it had a black hood.

I think a PR drives one like that

saw a really loud grey civic driving like an asshole on latham ridge rd about an hour ago.

Sounds like your cousin :rofl

could be, it had tint.

i saw swifty rockin one of those doin a weak ass burnout in it ,in front of the shop a few weeks ago:lol

word he musta stole my cousins whip.

yeah he was droppin off your brother to ,then your brother did a weak ass burnout to

saw this today :lol

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1769/stupida.jpg

:rofl

I saw Singh’s bike getting towed.

no way LOl where?

edit… oh facebook, no pics yet,i’ll post some up soon, damn that sucked tho

Nah I’m kidding, I didn’t see it…but I heard that’s what happened.

yea jetted and tuned it today, came out great it was mad fast and all this shit… then mydrain plug either blew out or fell out andi nearly lost it lOL

so im gonna order new plug and see what happens, fuckin fresh oil is all gone, first run

oh well

there is ams oil for 10 a quart over at bap geon on fuller rd gonna do that

I was in a sweeett ass lot tonight up in vermont cars were: shittt eg hatch, primered ls integra