Sightings Thread

saw k20, kramer and a white suv go into the price chopper at 20 mall…taking pics of there cars

saw some CP come up to my truck about 20 min ago and start talking to me:ninja

that was caz in poppa zajac’s jeep :lol.

the pics came out okay, it’s a pretty cool spot (in that covered garage area), i’ll post the pics once my buddy finishes uploading and editing them.

yeaaa i was at DD and saw you guys

Saw my Cobalt whining past me on 787 today… haha.

14 yr cp action at the cobleskill walmart…they tried to sit on my lap in the garden center rofl:crazy

I heard about that :lol too bad their father was watching :rofl :rofl

I think I saw Dave in the tc in Schen’dy yesterday , but what he didnt realize is that there was a unmarked sherriff 2 cars behind me lol, my V1 radar det. was going off like crazy, I could see the tc’s radar detec. and it wasnt even going off lol, i think he needs to upgrade especially if hes gonna blow tires off lol :rofl
Car was nice n clean tho :slight_smile:

Also saw a SIIIIICK yellow viper in burnt hills yesterday, I was on my way back from gils garage, and damn it was sexy as hell.:excited

A tC blowing tires off? All 160 hp thundering on down to the asphalt :rofl

i’ve got ~130whp and i have no problem blowing it SS-SS-SS-SS-SS-SIDEWAYSSSSSSS

it just doesnt stay sideways for long, i usually end up facing backwards :vlad :vlad

i saw u in my rear view too… but my car was dirty as hell… and im too broke to afford a new radar detector…

And yes, i did blow the tires off…

oh i saw a yellow prowler on rt 7 at watt st at 1pm today. young girl driving it

Dave stuntin’ it up

I run shit.

That’s a bold statement, my friend.

i know… its a toyota thing, im sure u’d understand

+1

Saw a silver R1 on 88, with a wierd quad exhaust setup

Saw cossey in the Legacy this time going down hamburg street than waved to him on altamont ave

cossey you sexy mofo

Saw a dark grey late 90’s Acura Integra with body kit, exhaust, and rims on 9W going North (I was going south) close to Jericho Drive-In’s.