Sightings Thread

silver?? young kid driving it? just got it back from synapse from the gear/intake install??

In cp on route 9 last night around mid night…

Maroon WRX launched from a light racing a LT1 Z28. I was behind both…caught up to them, tried to get the WRX to play, nothing. Got up next to the Z28 and to my suprise it was a smoking hott black haired girl…had my women in the car so no conversation was said between us…Z28 was like a light light purple or light grey (couldnt tell) I think it was a 6 spd.

needless to say, I think the WRX and Z28 were boyfriend and girlfriend. They followed eachother and were racing back and forth playing around…Both of them pulled down to a side road.

Just(11:15)saw a black 240 with B2 in the back drivers window go by my shop in Mechanicville (country living)

sam (car ramrod)??? what color wheels?

I was exhausted. I was comin home from playing 6 games of volleyball.

Not to mention I’m not well received by many on this forum lol, so why would I stop by? I don’t want to be like Paul Walker in FF1, sittin by my car all alone lol.

You gotta remember theres quite a few ball busters on this forum, and then once you meet them in person it turns out there not so bad…

Look at a few people on here with me… biggest example I can use with me is MK4 30R we pretty much hated eachother on here and we still go at it sometimes…

but in person we acctualy get along :lol

It’s okay. At the end of the day I couldn’t care less. I don’t sit on my bed crying because somebody online made fun of me.

I saw big red, k20power, and possibly MK4 30R last night on 155. I pulled over to text someone and as I was about to merge back onto the road all you clowns go flying by :rofl

you saw me as well. i was leading that pack on the way from the g’land wash to the lotttt brahhh. me, big red, k20, and tdi pete

Oh that was tdi pete I was behind, hahah. And yeah I didn’t get a glimpse of who was leading, I just saw from the mustang-back. :ninja

its kay… my old man ride is inconspicuous. just how i like it.

Saw SSSSSSmokingSSSSSSSS in the mall ridin dirty with his women

:ninja

wasnt me.

it was tdi-logik. read up a few posts.

Spotted some tool bag driving an obnoxiously loud Red VR4 today… Sounded like it wasn’t tuned yet.

word, i think big red supplied some parts for that car?

If so, I saw them doing the work while I was there wednesday. I want to play with said s2k.:clap

thanks buddy, i saw it already, before i even posted.

I think that fag lives in my neighborhood. What a fag.