Sightings Thread

saw a white F 150 at night moves

Did it have a tent in the back, winnebego graphics, and a trail of candy wrappers leading up to it?

Word. That’s not Russ

:rofl :rofl

i see a blue RSX everyday when i am at work. Sits in the parking lot at the wilton mall all by itself. Carbon hood. lowered. caged…i dunno who owns it or whats done to it but it is a nice lookin car. anyone know who it is??

Pretty sure that’s “stuffnthings”'s buddy. I remember seeing that car at an RSX meet last year.

Beat up tan '90’s Camry with no hood getting hassled by the po-po on I90 this afternoon and Jeff (240) on Highbridge road tonight

Saw a boat on a trailer with said trailer missing a wheel high centered in the median of the northway this afternoon.

:rofl I saw a civic get rear ended today on altamont ave and laughed my ass off.

white rs4 two minutes ago here on broadway and state at here in schnectay two minutes ago

riced out blue Hyundai Accent on 155 by washington ave… i’ve spotted it quite a few times around schenectady also.

7 black kids unload from a green cougar same spot as before

that really “fast” yellow lancer with all his “sponsors” down the side off golf rd. a few hours ago. he took off the other way and boy did that thing sound like a broken weed whacker.

:rofl I see that gay thing all the time. What a homo

I saw absolutely zero cool cars during my entire trip from Albany to Martha’s Vineyard. The best car I saw was the new cts-v. 5 hour drive of fail.

i saw a silver kitted AVEO! :facepalm
then a black Shelby GT at work.

Saw an AP2 S2K with 4.42 gears, I/H/E get OWNED by a certain Cobra and Civic :ninja :shifty

Tim Rizzo’s old shit from like 5 years ago… and that kid passes it off like he did everything to the car… yet i knew the person who Rizzo sold it to, and who traded it in at denooyer mitsu like a year ago :lmao :ninja :shifty

Saw a bunch of people at McDonalds on Central (near Kohls) as I was going past at like 11ish.

lol +rep.

da fuck. why didnt you stop by?