Sightings Thread

The body on that car is kinda rough, but I guess it looks cool overall. The wheels are Failmax (Sportmax) 962. 18x8.5 front, 18x9.5 rear, 35 offset. They are cheap and heavy but whatever :lol

but they look good :thumbup

no doubt…i love the deep dish.

saw a black 07+ si sedan with custom plates like “r3vo rev” or sumthin like that near the circle yesterday. looked like it had rims. pedo bear sticker.???

I saw a black 07 si sedan with POLISHED 17’s on Grapevine yesterday. OH WAIT

i hate that one! clear tails of fail!!! hair dresser lady drives that one.

Lol. What? I should’ve never bought this spray paint BTW

I still haven’t seen that green GTO you told me about in Latham.

Saw a mint looking Gold 1980 280zx on Central and he followed me to rt7 on got on 890. 2 old guys in the car.

on 90E getting off everett rd exit then going west on central, seen a '10 camaro ss with plates “2010SSRS”, orange with a white stripe up the middle and one on each fender. on left side of trunk said “redline 600”, sounded mean as hell and definitely sounded like it had a mild cam in it when idling. screwed around with him a bit :lol

That’s Howard. It has a 427 in it and is getting the “Redline Package” which includes suspension, wheels, and ofcourse the LS7. Doesn’t have a cam I’m pretty sure.

:rofl I see that thing all the time parked in the parking lot across from the new George’s Market. Hideous!

some kinda 50s chevy something or other, painted this weird brownishgray-diarrhea-after-taco-night-gone-wrong color on the shoulder on 787 north

Even the car got road sick from the color on it…

It was a 57 and looked dark grey to me. Not something I’d leave on the side of the road.

oh god, yes. its like every color mixed into one. BLEH! bet that shits factory too

i mean, okay, granted it looks clean and well maintained, but that paint was just UGH, yanno?

No, it just looked dark grey to me… gunmetal I guess.

is it one of the ones called a “shoebox”?

decent looking girl (atleast from a distance) driving a jacked up blue Xterra (12" or so lift) at Shopper’s World shopping center in CP this afternoon.

Saw a cute blonde this morning driving a Vivid Blue Pearl 04/05 EP3 Si with full HFP kit on it…:excited

hatch lovers would have lost their shit