Sightings Thread

Red Civic Si trying to stunt behind me… I turned onto Central and whoever it was tried the old fashioned swerve and pass but I just floored it and left them behind in a plume of tire smoke and unburned fuel :rofl

Also saw one of the gayest mercury cougars… some clown driving it, slammed (probably cut springs), reflecto tint, dual crooked exhaust, weak body kit, etc.

I snapped a pic, let me upload it…

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8986/gayf.jpg

he be stuntin

Haha

GSX spoiler is lookin NICE on there

• per joe biden

Saw a certain green lt1 firebird broke down on glenmont rd. Turns out he ran out of gas. What a tool! :retardclap

Thanks!!!

Gas gauge a little off…

Saw a Hugger Orange Camaro SS and a _______(insert name) Orange Terminator going up the Northway by exit 16

what good is a fast car when it wont run??:lol

my style hugger orange SS??

If so, im going to find him, and steal his car…I want one BAD. Didnt know their were any locally around.

The owner works at Williams junkyard in Niskayuna. I see that car there all the time. I also see a gold Olds Intrigue there with some baller chrome wheels- maybe the Cougar owner’s other ride?

Yeah your body style. They didn’t look like NY plates, I was sitting on a bridge and saw them go past and couldn’t catch them :frowning:

Its a '90’s GM. All the gas gauges are a little off on '90’s GM’s. I found out the hard way in my '96 Blazer. Luckily I was on a hill and was able to roll into the gas station at the bottom of the hill. Otherwise it meant walking in the country middle of nowhere part of Glenville.

god damn…I love hugger orange. Their rare as shit too.

competition orange :thumbup

wayne headin n bound on 87 around 5.50pm.

Saw the maroon S14 w/ Kouki front end and body kit going around the new roundabout in Rotterdam @ the corner of Curry/Hamburg/Carmen.

Is that intersection back open? Or were they just having fun. I hate that its closed it makes it such a pain in the ass to get anywheres.

I think its open now because all the detour signs are covered again.