Sightings Thread

seen him on central a few times…tried stuntin decker when i was w/ him in his blue teggy…all floored it by and shit…was funny as hell we were both laffin our asses off…

Its open but the BUMPs to steep grade change are still there & plenty of fresh asphalt pebbles to tack up your rims/paint

seen germanpsi on central, you saw me first, if i saw you earlier you would have heard WAH BAH BAH BAH BAH @ 7600 RPM :smiley:

^^ look at this guy. Got a Toyota now he’s some sort of Racer running his car at almost 8k lol.

must be nice to get that high rpm’s. i dont think my car can pass 6k hehe

lol thats stock rev limiter. it sounds rediculously bad and funny between the supercharger screaming, the not-so-good sounding motor to begin with and the huge exhaust leak :lmao

EDIT: and whenever i can afford a new motor it might be 9500rpm lol

damn audi and there low redlines!!!

lol. That thing is SC’ed? Hotness.

My car doesnt’ do more than 6900rpm. It’s auto though. I am contemplating swapping to 5spd for $1,800 (labor included) though. I could probably squeeze 7300rpm out of it then.

I’m actually thinking of buying another low mileage motor, doing the manifold swap properly (making sure of no leaks, etc.- easier when off the car to do the EGR/Wiring/etc.) and droppin that in with the 5spd.

:facepalm stock k03s dont make power past that anyway, and chipped limiter should be around 7000

nick revs to 7300 :ponder

wow, thats pretty high revving. you mean 6900rpm, or 6.9k??

You ain’t know Nissan use F1 motors?

rpm…haha. My bad. Fixed.

yeah boi. sounds pretty much like this

i know, theyre done after like 5K, it doesnt pull much more past that. i couldnt get it to rev to 7, but i dont really push it, so it might.

this video popped up after a watched the first one…

HAHAHAHA :rofl:rofl

Yeah my top end sucks.

That’s why I’m considering doing the 2000 Maxima manifold again. I think I just got unlucky with a messed up one that no matter what you did to it would have a vac. leak. The top end was nice with that thing, even with the leak.

lmaooo thats so old but still funny

found a vid of a 500hp camry…posting it in the video section…

Saw some black integra with a FMIC in the front, on albany St yesterday around 5:30 or so. I was the guy on the KTM super moto.

I saw that Cougar again today at Williams junkyard and a red Hummer H1 crew cab pickup on the northway this afternoon.

Yesterday morning I saw a light blue Viper on 146 in CP and an old Caddy with steer horns on the hood on Erie Boulevard in Schenectady.

:excited makes me wanna buy another caddy to pimp out :lol