Sightings Thread

I can see lol , today pretty much sucks, its draggin, why the hell isnt it 5oclock yet ?!?!:lol

does anyone ever see you, Marty? youre jsut never around man. what rock do u hide under?

its 5 o-clock somewhere. gulp gulp

What are you implying? You want to get drunk and bang?

yea, today is dragging ass for sure. watching a healthy helping heap of Bleach helps though.

No :lol I want to go home and sleep lol Im exhausted, and sleep sounds really good right now.

Not many people even know me. I never go to the lot, and since im into car audio, i dont really have a “niche”

Oh ok “sleep,” I know what code for “sleep” is. :lol

lets go “sleep”

Oh yeah, that blue da and I saw NICKALERO200000000000000000000000 stuntin down central yesterday evening. Complete with stunter shades, one hand on the wheel at the 12:00 position, and gangsta lean. The exhaust farted something fierce upon takeoff. Sweet ride bro! When’s the 40r going in? :lol

no…:facepalm…lol:rofl

Come on, we can even do it your fav (anal)

:facepalm

Trish…you should watch the Karate scene from Bruno to protect yourself from Chris.

I dunno he might like it rough.

Bags of sand

JimP was that you on 378 at like 315 today? I was on my way home from work stuck in a line of cars behind that dump truck. The guy is a moron, he stalled it out about 10 times on that hill and held up traffic for 2 light cycles.

yeah i was in my silver subaru going the opposite way.

eew no lol:wierd

haha good idea:number1

White STi- CF hood and bronze wheels on Everett a little while ago

White '08+ STI with black wheels on Sparrowbush Rd. in Latham. Looked good.

Saw Z28LT1rocket in the camaro earlier

I saw Johawk at Taco Bell in CP on my lunch break, Deadbeatrec at the gym and outside the gym there was a new Evo with a temporary registration and an LVD run sticker and numbers on the window. Anybody on here?