Sightings Thread

Myself behind the wheel of a graphite grey pearl Evo X gsr :ninja:shifty

Saw some asshat in panada painted up mustang driving like a ricer on altamont ave tonight.

Fucking ricer’s

did it have a ricer front lip too? If so I think I know that guy.

shut up paul

:facepalm

and i seen 08silveradoman at pep boyz MACKIN it in the parking lot leaning against his truck talking to this chick in a old chevy pickup parked next to him. then i saw 94sentra in the 240 on 155

gay

Fred let you drive the car? sick.

I saw myself blowing donuts in the new lot. looks great:haha

saw sentra boy trolling central near the lott brahhh, and brett also on central later on.

Saw some red thing that sounded like a jet :wtf

:shifty

:lmao

I saw some motorcycles and a supermoto/husky or something stunt’n down Erie Blvd last night around 10:30-10:45

a black 4 door civic, kinda like Joey’s. slammed flat on the ground. weksos plate frame on the back, that little euro rubber strip that dissipates static with the reflective orange triangle on it on the driver side of the rear bumper, black steelies, purple lug nuts and a black lip upfront. anyone we know?

Thats toolow69 on here.

Saw 5 state troopers pulling over a newer grey BMW on 787 in downtown Albany around 7:45am. Also seen a blue trailblazer perpindicular (SP?) to 787 no more then 700’ down from the BMW in a ditch.

oh, nice. does he post much?

Here and there.

http://images.craigslist.org/3na3m03p0ZZZZZZZZZ9780428c266253d1fcc.jpg

Saw this on CL

makes me want to build an ant decapitator honda hatch, heheh

orange integra with black flames on the nose in front of ace hardware on western yesterday.

Saw this yesterday in almost the exact spot u saw it and it was a hot lil blonde driving it.