Sightings Thread

i feel like those tails look great on every color evo BUT the red ones. Its just too much red

ya i wanted all red ones but then saw pics, it looks silly all red. those tails grew on me quick. plus they look sick at night!

i have never seen them on a red evo so maybe it is too much red… but nice car either way!

He built a lot of people’s houses/work buildings :lol Including mine.

Saw Brett truckin’ on down Central heading West.

who, what when where?:shifty

haha then someone else has a car thats very much like yours that was drivin around in the town you live in…small world i guess…lol

yup yup

where. i drive like grandpa 99% of the time

yeah it was probably this kid kyle. theres actually three like mine in guilderland.

i think i saw kramer last night around 5:40 on 155 crossing western.

Ohhhh Word??? Where, when… I might have to take longer lunch break… I am over @ 40 North Pearl.

dude, where!!! im on the 15th floor in section A. come visit me:thumbup go straight down the hallway into section A, im the first seat on ur right at the end by the half circle table there.

It is some rich/drug dealer in amsterdam. He lives across the street from my friend. They just picked up a C6 too. Thye cant be more than 28 years old. House is a pile of shit, and they act like fools.

about halfway between the mobil on 155 and the porsche/audi/VW/ford dealership area

never happened

Saw LaDuke89’s Jetta in my driveway.

Thanks for letting me use the OBDII reader bud!

yellow older Viper on I90 this morning

DRNANO in his black F430 stuntin through my neighborhood?:wierd

Saw ST4TUS on 87 south this morning. Car looks awesome dude