Sightings Thread

sounds like amanda had all the fun for you! :haha

Darksidedub on western by Johnston going towards xgates yesterday afternoon @ about 3…

Got passed by a nice yellow Ferrari convertible last night about 945 heading west on 90 by the corporate woods exit, think the plates said something like newskul or something like that

Saw a silver Ferrari Testarossa on Route 9 in Loudonville yesterday

whatttttt… how can you hate a wedding?

Saw my first Nissan GTR in Monterey Bay, California when I was out there this week. It was silver. I peed a little.

Light green Lexus SC300 with gold mesh wheels on Central.

black s13 240 with USDM front on Wolf. Slammed and sitting on 18" black/chrome wheels and with single exit exhaust. Looked immaculate.

saw steve (ninetyone240) on saturday blowin up 20 lol

wasnt me. i didnt leave the house until 4. recovering from a party the night before lol.

Yellow C6 Z06 heading east on Hoosick St. today around noon.

I keep seeing a red C6 Z06 driving around Latham

Could be my uncles friend Mr. Rosetti. Just one of many absolutely amazing cars in his collection.

Blue and black Civic coupe with Shift518 stickers and a huge JVG sticker and XTREEM license plate on the northway around 13N this morning.

Then I saw a white Ford Ranger with a Chevy bowtie on the grille on the northway by exit 2 this afternoon.

saw a red evo RS, anyone on here?

Kicklow :shifty

ahh, you mean this one?

i saw the same car around, and everytime i see it the thing is doin work on those god damn subarus

ahh , yup, was parked at my house

everyone knows 4G63 > subaWHO?

rosetti built by house/ subdivision

i love evo’s but hate those tails! i like the red tails better…