Sightings Thread

saw amdisthebest rollin on rt7

you were styling maad tyte shades yo…with the t-tops off and attempting to go sideways turning onto 20 bye the oaks or w/e its called by fuller road

its a blue sti ,kids a tard cant drive it ,but has a hot sis:thumbup

Saw ST4TUS at Dunkin’ Deezey off Rt 146 in Rexford at 4 PM today.
Car has an ill stance, I could tell it was you from pretty far away. :thumb

Saw Sully hossin it down central at around 10pm tonight, car looks good!!

yeah i rock the oakleys pretty hard

your fake oaks?

yeah the ones that i have a receipt from oakley USA about, those ones.

gotta pick up some new shades though, the foakleys will be the beater shades. prolly some maui jim’s

Not yet but I’m definitely gonna clean it one way or another.

Black EP Civic on 87 about 1:20am tonight. I was in the silver Legacy GT.

b-ri at taco bell tonight. i talked to him for a while…good times lol

that civic is even lower when its full with all his stuff!

red hatch with red/purpleish hids…boosted,stallmers old car? also it was down in hudson

saw bennyfizzzz yesterday in the all road surface multi purpose assault vehicle…

i was drivin in front of him and next to him on rt 50 in toga…drivin a tan sonoma…sry benn…cut ya off a couple times…ppl cant drive!! lol

also saw addiktedtojunknstuffs old bumblebee style “bubble” (as he calls them) …parked behind cracker barrell in CP (the one he sold IIRC)

I saw a HONDA CIVIC today on my way to work.

SAW Z28rockett on friday with his PINK LEMONADE vehicle on route 9 near newton plaza LOL

and apparently mike saw my bike when i was inside during that time :smiley:

and uhhhh i saw a yellow lambo on 87

bahahah pink lemonade

seen a black ferrari today by wendys/fuller road firehouse…seen it a few times but didn’t bother to see who was driving it…

I’ve seen that ferrari @ crossgates (Probably the same one). Younger guy in it, sounded brutal.

Saw a silver peanut eye wrx in Dburg at the Stewarts across from my work. Smoked tails, dark rims (it was dark out). Sounded good.

I’ve seen that ferrari @ crossgates (Probably the same one). Younger guy in it, sounded brutal.

Saw a silver peanut eye wrx in Dburg at the Stewarts across from my work. Smoked tails, dark rims (it was dark out). Sounded good.

yeah ive seen the wrx too…almost always fucking around