Sightings Thread

Ok what the hell? I ride the same roads and never see these F-cars and Lambos. And I love those cars. :banghead

That’s because their stories are fabricated. These are all lies.

think I saw tdi_logik on rt 7 near Keeler about an hour ago. Also saw Laduke working on the VW

I saw Adam (94gt50) heading to the gym as I was leaving tonight. I didnt see who else was in the car.

Then I think I saw Dave in his Scion on Watt street just after that but Im not sure if it was him or not.

black si? if so i think i caught ya last second too.

Met Ilya a little while ago. Pleasure meeting you man, and enjoy the XTi! Car looked very clean as well.

Saw a State Pooper/DEC clown pulling me over and Crazyz250 trying to escape :rofl

Saw a lifted Dodge Ram almost crush me as the road merged from two lanes into one. If they can’t see, then I guess this is a good excuse to get exhaust? :ninja

A loud aftermarket exhaust on a daily driver is about as useful as a fleshlight with a lightbulb in it

Idk my loud aftermarket exhaust on my DD is fine.

I agree

yah…mine too

:thumb thanks dude

new body black honda si on gold volks with chrome/polished lip, down the hill on state this morning. looked nice, jsut needed tint and to be hella dropped

I saw the most HILARIOUS thing on my way to work today.

I was behind this landscaping truck towing a trailer full of lawn care equipment (leaf blowers, gas, lawn mowers, etc). We were driving past the airport when all of a sudden the trailer came UNHOOKED from the truck, spun out, and flipped over onto the median while catapulting all of the lawn equipment down the road :rofl SO funny. I was keeping my distance behind him to begin with because those trucks kick up a bunch of shit… I looked in my mirror as I passed the trailer and the landscaping truck, and everyone behind me came to a stop on the road :rofl

Was it JVG?

SgtMike88888: (12:13:27 PM) leo gettin loud

yeah. that just happened leo. take that shit.

I was talking about the other thread dipshit.

well you should have been more specific, assfuck.

back to AIM :Idiots

Not to get all PJB, but that reminds me of this one time I was driving up to Gore Mtn and a pickup truck about 500’ in front of me ejected his plastic bed liner at about 70mph catapulting two empty beer cases worth of cans all over 87