Sightings Thread

I saw my old S10 in front of Williams Junkyard in Niskayuna today and then a helicopter flying really low over 890 in Schenectady.

ya caught me…you work at johnathons?

im usually there and have a few friends in the dburgh area!

i think ive seen you at the valley before also we talked for a little…you have that black 04 with goldies correct! i remember someone saying they were from dburgh

saw some dirty hippies gettin there van trashed by 2 troopers and the local cops on my way home from work lololol

Il do yah one better, saw one hippie looking kid stopped by four sheriffs and a book bag and alot of pill bottles on the back of his car

all i know was someone was gettin it good ,there was a mattress out there garbage bags an shit …sickest part is i though of pjb,s truck at that moment

dude that SUCKS…do you have any idea how expensive that equipment is???

we have 3 commercial Lesco,Kabota and X-mark 48"-54" mowers and each one was 13 grand.

Backpack blowers are 1k for a GOOD one.

haha

colonie with the party lights on, trying to pull over a dirtbike coming outta back secret. the bike BOOKED it and some how turned around. 3 min later i hear sirens again and the bike flys past my work and back onto the tracks.

2 hours later the CSX truck with the foldable railroad wheels heads down followed by 4 CPD on dirtbikes. crazy day back there.

Seems like way too much time and effort spent trying to catch one guy on a dirtbike.

hahahahahaha

:rofl :rofl

black svt 'stang, lowered, on nice looking wheels, tinted followin me on 787

Agreed.

Saw myself MASHING it past this IDIOT going 35 in a 55 in the left lane. I have no tolerance for people who are so incredibly dense.

And then this faggot in a delivery truck going 27 in a 30 today on my way to the dentist. He also got MASHED past.

LIKE A REAL MAN!

Yea that was me, the ridiculous asshole yelling “SUBYYYYYY” out the window as I was making pizza’s. I don’t usually park in Jhole parkinglot because I get door dings every other day, so I park over on depot and walk to work hahaha. I’m trying to remember this valley conversation, I haven’t been up in a while because my clutch was gone, but after dropping the tranny out four times, she comes back alive this friday!!! (and as a side note, my clutch was a nice oily rainbow color due to the 130k and too many launches to remember, I’m putting it up on the wall). I live up towards Mariaville btw, I’m always around the area.

Speeding in residential 30mph area’s ftw!!! and “MASHING” ftw!!!

:expressionless:

Twas in Rotterdam/Guilderland before the roundabout by Carman Road. Not a residential neighborhood.

I don’t “stunt” when I drive, but people who can’t drive with the flow of traffic and proceed hold up others (including me when I have somewhere to go) piss me off.

Yea, well I totally hear you about that, it does drive me insane. The worst part is, it’s usually an entire day process, for instance you run into one person that drives like they are a paranoid schizo, and then you run into eight more, and you were late to work before you even left the house. They travel in finely coordinated swarms.

It’s all the old retired people who are going to the grocery store to get their copy of the local newspaper and a gallon of milk.