Sightings Thread

you werent supposed to ask that :shifty

Don’t tell me, this is the one that travels between NY/Canada every week carrying Johnny Tran’s DVD players… (That were all purchased legally?)

:lol

:rofl man you kill me with your subtle humor
If that had anything to do with the claim from Hooked on 240 about seeing one every week, + rep :rofl

hahaha didnt even catch that

You mean you weren’t with him? That’s the only way people see Skylines!

BUT- Rumor has it that if you chill with him in downtown Tokyo it starts raining Dodge Vipers!

Uncanny.

:rofl :rofl oh man! I + repped you

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Youre either lying or smoking weed laced with something because I was never anywhere near a mall yesterday.

Paul, we all know your schemes, just own up to them or drop it :Idiots

Same, but I must say I think you are the first person I’ve heard say they also like the R33 best.

you going by pure looks or the overall package?

Well since I will never get to drive one, I’m going on looks.

I prefer the R33 myself as well.

for looks i am completely torn between the R32 and R34. never really been a fan of the R33 for some reason

R32 are nice, I’d like to get one someday.

Depends on reasoning, fanboys will usually say because the R33 is a fat turd.

THEN AGAIN, Nordschleife lap times disagree with that notion.

black aston martin db9 pulling out onto ushers

Here’s how I rank skylines:

R32=E30-Lighter, more visceral, but overall slower.
R33=E36-Few more gadgets, more modern, fast for it’s time
R34=E46-Mo Powa, lots o’gadgets that take away from the driver experience, but make it a but ton quicker.
R35=E90-omgwtfwhyismycarmakingmecoffeeijustwanttodoalapwithoutthecartryingtotellmeimnoddingofforaskingmehowitakemyteaidontevendrinkteawtfthelapisoverdamnthatwasfast

saw him yesterday pulling out of the price chopper across from latham farms onto rt9 moving south. jersey plates, rite?

:facepalm