Sightings Thread

Yup, and this looks SOOO sporty too!! WOW!!! Doesn’t resemble a run of the mill sedan at all…

Descended from…

:lol guise twas a joke. But 2 doors look better than 4

I saw a new R35 skyline at Colonie Center mall last weekend, silver, plate said “GODZILLA” but the only question I have is, wasnt the R34 the godzilla and not the R35?

what street is that?

LOL!:rofl

Tacky plate IMO but w/e. This name was used for the R32. See history below:

"After a 16 year hiatus since the KPGC110 in 1972, the GT-R name was revived in 1989 with the Skyline R32.

This car was nicknamed “Godzilla” by the Australian motoring publication “Wheels” in its July 1989 edition, a name that sticks to this day.

The R32 GT-R surprisingly dominated the motorsport in Japan, winning a 29 straight victories out of 29 races.

The GT-R proceeded to win the JTC Group A series championship 4 years in a row, and also had success in the Australian Touring Car Championship winning from 1990-1992, until the GT-R was outlawed in 1993."

Source:

R32 GTR=E30 M3

thanks, cuz me and the man had a arguement, I told him that and he said I was wrong, lol

R32 gtr>all other other r chassis

R32>E30

Saw these stupid ass contruction workers yelling for me to slow down off of Spring St. by Siena. I was going 25-27mph, but was in 3rd gear. Since these idiots don’t have any motion perception, they automatically just hear the high revving 4 stroke and assume I am going past them at 70mph.

ur right, i wont, cuz mines not paid for yet. i cant afford a 20+ k loan with this one not paid for just yet.

Saw hot large breasted CP girl working at Five Guys in Niskayuna :excited:excited:excited

What are you doing down by my house? :shifty

:ninja

I’m posting from your computer :lol

No, I’m posting from my computer. :lol

I’m using the desktop in the living room, you should be using the other computer in the kitchen.

That five guys pisses me off. The food is always subpar as is their pricing.

they need to change their fryer oil more I think.

who wants to go there for lunch tomorrow? haha.

Saw one of these in the parking lot at work today:

The one I saw was not as clean however. :lol

I’ll ride the motard into the restaurant and do a burnout inside