Sightings Thread

K20power on central today around 3

all the peanut shells on the floor will help with the burnout…

lol

I actually could go for five gays, it just depends if I decide to go to Psych or not tomorrow. It’s looking to be sunny and around 70. If I don’t go to Psych (high possibility), then I might ride on over to 5 fags when I get out of Accounting at 11 and get a burger and some of their (I will admit these are really tasty) salty fries.

True, when they first opened it was pretty good.

When they first opened it was great. But now… trash.

Red Robin > 5 wanks

maybe you’ll get to see the new daily-driver there… 95 oldsmobile = ballin

That shit is pimp son! I might roll up in my 98 olds.

by far the most comfortable car I’ve ever owned… its like driving a sofa down the road…

I literally fall asleep even on short drives (driving home after work). I’ll probably wreck it because of that.

I drive mine 75 miles (round trip) to work everyday… it gets 25mpg, not bad considering the size of the car…

you could easily fit two dead hookers in the trunk too…

Chris, you homo - go to the 5 Guys in East Greenbush and get lunch with me.

I just drive mine in the winter now. Thing is really good in the snow, and yeah I get about 24mpg as well. What model do you have? I have the 88.

me too, the 88 royale or whatever, with the 3800 v6. I assume yours has the same motor? Have you had to put an intake manifold on it yet? How about that power steering cooler? thats the dumbest location I’ve ever seen for a cooler…

am I invited? :eek3

Umm… I guess? :lol
I just don’t know you personally, it wasn’t like I was trying to leave you out.

Just pass right over me… I see how it is :cry:

I’ve replaced the intake manifold, pretty easy. Stupid design though (plastic FTL). Its due for a water pump right now, that’s going to be a PITA

Is there one in E.G.? It’s probably in the ghetta.

haha, chris knows me…

I was just kidding, east greenbush is a little far from me at work in Colonie…

sheeeit maybe ill roll up in my olds too

It’s on Rt. 4 just past Renns. tech park… where the Walmart / Target / Home Depot, etc are…