Sightings Thread

I don’t think I have ever gone down that far. Farthest I have been is the i90 offramp, then I just turn left and go down 4 until I get to HVCC.

The PS cooler is mounted under the car behind the oil pan. If you drive over a curb or bottom out badly it will rip a hole in it… :ahh almost as bad of a design as the plastic intake manifold with the EGR valve burning a hole through it…

I dont know if mine has had a water pump or not…

Not ghetto, don’t worry.
Drive down Rt. 4 and can’t miss it, or take a left off exit 9 and can’t miss it.

Red Robin is sooo much better though

I only get an hour lunch and Red Robin is too far for that.

oh bob saget!

nonsense… take a long lunch…

if i meet up with you nicole i am going to slam into you with the motard

Normally I might, but I’m going to try and get out early tomorrow and get on the road, so that conflicts with my plans.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8841/lolol.png

:rofl

I love my dunce hat.

you have too much time on your hands chris…

That I do.

im actually busy at work for once :frowning:

Complete opposite for me. I’m about to go into the warehouse and work on my drift figure 8 track I set up last week for the motard. :lol Slick floor = win.

a group of dubbers(one was sporting the rusty hood look), a big flat black truck hauling the DUBKORPS trailer heading south right past where i live on 87. all headed for h20, cry cry i cant go! DAMNIT!

Silver Audi R8 on a trailer on the northway this morning and a maroon Maserati sedan at the Desmond hotel

2010 camaro ss with a 6speed, in my shop today, i put the eibach pro spring kit in it… those things are nasty.

:wow

We should make a video DC gymkhana style, I’ll drift around you with my rc car while you drift around on your motard.

Don’t run my shit over though :shifty

what do u think about the interiors in those cars?