Sightings Thread

theres a gorgeous brunette state trooper i see in clifton park. i want to chase her down

was she tall and drove an suv?

She seemed tall, but than again I was sitting in my car which is kinda low. Reg crown vic, low pro light bar

Hahaha

Does anybody know where that small automotive place is off of Central Ave? It’s two buildings over from Waterman Ave (not on the happy jacks side but the other). All of the garages were open and the mechanics were in there working on whatever. I spied a nice staircase that goes down alongside of the building. Nothing big at all but it was in plain view of the workers.

So I ride down it causually and take off slowly. I look in my mirror and I see one of the mechanics running after me with a wrench in his hand, flailing it in the air like he was about to do something harmful to me. :rofl

This guy absolutely made my day. Thank you lower-middle class working citizen.

:rofl i thought i was ok when not around your house. jesus christ. its the buick x10.

Saw Adam in the blue mustang on route 9 in cp around 1pm I think

he dont have the blue one anymore lololol

some clown in a s2k vtec’n it in the rain… blue drop top black wheels w/ polished lip

saw someone that looked just like him in a blue mach 1, my bad haha

Saw some tool on central in a red cobalt ss tinted with hids. What a clown

Funny story, but don’t stereotype someone’s income level because they use a wrench to make money.

Haha! I knew that was you. I couldn’t really tell since you were ridin’ so highhh.

Twas headed to the ghetta in Sch’dy to get muh pads and rotas.

I just figured I would throw him into that category since he came storming after me with a monkey wrench. :lol

Black Bentley sedan with VT plates on the northway after work tonight

I saw a black Bentley on south pearl st today

yellow lambo on 87

saw a dude in a teal 2G eclipse honk and wave at me at rt20/155 at around midnight in the minivan, im assuming its someone from here because not many people from my HS know i drive the minivan around now :lol

but you got a sick minivan tho:rofl

Silverstone AP1 s2k on Fuller Rd in Colonie. Old guy with a beard.

Who bought a black M3 as a daily on this forum? I saw them today waving like a BAFFOON.

Deadbeatrec I believe it was. That really skinny guy with the cheap wal-mart watches.

:rofl

Skinny like toothpick skinny. And not very strong either.