Sightings Thread

What did you say? “No, sorry, I don’t listen to music much, I used to, but had a bad experience a few years back. I don’t like to talk about it.”

I told him I dont need one.
Really if I was going to buy one it wouldnt be from a crackhead in a parking lot.

I listen to music all the time. Ive gotta have music on in my truck at all times and at the gym.

it was a deal tho

Lots of sightings in the last few days…Mostly all Bimmers…as thats what I look for…haha

A few BMW’s, one a E36 M3 and a E30 crusing through RPI on Saturday…An integra and a Black S2000 with the hardtop (and sounded great) on Sat or Sun going through RPI as well…and the best…Today, parked outside of Saint Rose on Madison Ave…

(Sorry for the shitty pic…Way to dark…even for my decent cell’s camera…)

BMW E46 M3 with CSL rims and trunk lid…and it was DROPPED. :excited

saw that same m3 in the colonie center parking lot as i was leaving work

HOT.

Saw myself waking up at 12:05am to take a piss and failing to return to a sleeping state. FUCK

Me and underboosted had the same thing happen to us at the Hess on central in Colonie about 6 months ago. It was a white cargo van though, same thing, surround sound.

maybe u deserved it

yetti on colombia st in front of latham ford and k20 on sparrowbush( u have a brak \e light out)

tricia passing my house about 30 seconds ago… i think shes stalking me:ohnoes

haha SHIT, thanks, would’ve never known…which one?

i dunno, hard to tell, i was lookin in my rearview lol.

Saw Jay-Z at the yankee game last night

Also saw a Bentley GT in the parking garage as i was leaving, and some guy in a ferrari f430 spyder leaving the game trying to weave through traffic

Wrecked yellow Viper on a tractor trailer with two yard tractors (the kind of truck they move trailers in freight yards with) also on it on the northway this afternoon. Probably came from a salvage auction or something.

ilya on 87s.

Those lights are bright are FUCK.

I nearly went blind.

wheres your sunglasses naow badass! :lol

A hot lady cop talking to me on the side of the road. :excited

blonde from colonie? or no.

no blonde statey in duanesburg, she must of wanted me because she was super cool and let me go