Sightings Thread

Yeah Im gonna get a trans cooler and servos prolly soon too. I wish I could have my tranny fully built but I don’t got the paper to do so. I actually just had a whole new tranny put in at dennoyer about a month ago under warranty cause my original one decided to shit the bed at 33k miles.

Good luck but even with the cooler and servos you will most likely blow it… look into the RPM or FLT as soon as possible…

Haha fml. You do any tranny work on yours? It’s an awd too right?

I have replaced the stock one with a stock one… but only did that knowing I am getting a built one when i do my project… should have the built one by spring. the stock trans are shit on these… before you mod it should really be your first priority…

and yes also AWD…

saw a guy in a f350 lifted with stacks, tailgate a minivan on 90, he was literally 1 foot from the back of it he then proceeded to roll massive amounts of coal and pass said homo. i lolled.

I think so.

go with cahall performance trans they are doin mine and one of the best 4l60e tranny guys in the world

I have the 4L70e but I will def look into them… right now for our trucks RPM and FLT are the only people doing it right…

why chevy put such a shitty transmission in the SS is beyond me… when I had my truck everytime I got on the thing I thought the transmission was gonna blow apart. and this was stock.

I also loved replacing the rear diff every 10k miles because of the noises it made…

im willin to bet he does em look into him ,he prices are cheap for what he does but look him up on ls1tech

if it was done right it wouldnt do that

I dont doubt it

what is shitty is that 4cyl s-10,s got a big 10 bolt rear that was good and the f-bodies got the little 10 bolt,s

no idea why you had the rear diff issue… I have changed mine 1 time and never had any issues to date with it… Only issue with the truck i has was fucking up my trans…

I’m not a member there… can you shoot me a pm with their info ?

joeyk20 look alike

white 4 door civic with vtec in red on rear doors, GearHead Joints!!

Saw a yellow civic doing rolling burnouts on RT7 :lol

PR stance on it right? I’ve seen it a couple times.

joey you got rid of your gearhead joints right?

yeah

thought so, plus rep for that