Sightings Thread

couple hundred bikes going up Western, one dude dumping his bike right infront of me going the wrong way

Mr EJ257ftl drving by my house?

I seen a buick, yellow teeth and the middle finger. beeped the horn…

if its not you… :ohnoes i have a redneck stalker

I noticed that too.

Nice car.

Whose TBSS?

His.

grey rx7. cf hood and rear diffusors. florida plates. guy came into my cigar shop today, said he was drivin it back to florida soon tho :\

Anything done to it?

Yeah, here’s his thread about it: http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12107

Thanks! :hug

I’m on tbssowners.com too. Same member name as here. Just got my tails tinted by eightysixx off tbssowners. Came out awesome. Really completes the look on the back. Changed out mostly every bulb to LEDs too. Got em from jetttstream off the forum as well, def do that cheap simple mod if you haven’t yet. Adds a really nice cool factor lol.

thanks man, you’re cars nice too. How do you like it? I was almost gonna get one and then decided to get its bigger, bader family member.

Eightysixx and jettstream are both awesome… I am more about spending money on performance than appearance though… you can’t go wrong with the apearance mods you have done… you should also lookinto a rear valance from TBM… Have had my TBSS for just over a year now… first mods came the first weekend of owning it lol… Drove straight to Toms River NJ to go visit Matt at TTP…

White TB SS at 76 diner @ 2:45am on Halloween night.

saw a cobalt, with DUAL potato shooters today at hvcc

Oh no haha.

It’s my daily driver and for the price I paid when it was new I don’t think I could have bought a better new car at the time.

Saw Pete ramadingdong

His last is Lanaro correct?

my rear valence is already done with a dual exhaust setup. Isn’t from tbm but i see they make a great product. As for my performance mods I’m getting e fans, 160 Tstat, cai, and tune all done by redline this spring. So I’m only focusing on appearance mods for the winter.

CAI, 160 and efans with tune is a good beginning… you should really look at upgraded trans more for a starter than anything though…