Sightings Thread

had a grand national with a big intercooler behind the grille behind me today on rt9

I saw a red Ford GT on the northway today (probably Tanski’s)

black bently continental gt on I90

A guy I know in my neighborhood bringing his kids around the neighborhood on a trailer pulled by a lawn tractor with halloween lights and a plastic canopy on the trailer.

Where’s your neighborhood? I’m coming and hitting him with eggs

No, dont. He’s cool as hell. The guy with the white '68 Chevelle that goes to the lot.

ahhhhh ok, I remember running into him when I took Swift’s Civic for a ride last year with Sean.

Seen him on day rd. that neighborhood aint what it used to be with kids.

Just a bunch of real young kids around here now and for the most part they all behave decently.

I think i saw chris in his red cobalt on central yesterday. It had hid’s, yellow fogs and a red chevy sticker on the left quarter panel window. Was that you or a twin?

till the morn and all the neighbors smashed pumpkins are in your truck lololol

Pretty sure Kdubs was on my ass on 787 headed twoards the egg. I was in the white dually with the black quad in the back.

Yeah that was me.

What were you driving?

Friday i saw a blue Honda pilot typeR on central heading towards Schenectady. Sick.

LOL… sounds like something i would do… but wasn’t me… I never tailgate with there is shit in the bed of a truck or a trailer attached… When was it though, hubby had my car yesterday afternoon…

Was at 5:30ish. Black tbss with blacked out windows and steelies on it.

haha… prob my husband… he was coming to pick me up at work… he said it was coming up for the exit to the plaza and he passed somebody in the right lane that was going slow so when he got back over he was coming on you pretty fast but he slowed down…

LOL. The tires on the front of my dually are spent and I hate sliding on the metal seams on the bridge when its wet out.

hahaha… my tires are good and i slide on them all the time it blows…

I just talked to him more about it he straightened the story out for me… he didn’t mean to be on your ass and understands about the seams… orig post edited…

Driving along side of you for a bit in a white trailblazer SS.