Sightings Thread

I legitimately saw PJB around 715-730 this morning on my way to binghamton (heading towards the i88 onramp).

No, you legitimately didnt. I was in bed until 8:40 and didnt go anywhere near I88 today.

And school buses don’t run on Saturdays.

Seriously?

I saw a guy in an F150 in rotterdam who looked EXACTLY like you.

:frowning:

weird.
I really was in bed until somebody from work woke me up and then I didnt go out until around 9:15 or so to get a haircut in Schenectady and go christmas shopping.

Yeah, definitely wasn’t you then. I was way down i88 by then.

Maybe tomorrow if you’re out I will stunt past ya on my way home from Binghamton. :lol

Saw PJB peeking into the boys dressing room at Macy’s today

No idea what Im doing or where I’ll be tomorrow.

I did go to Macy’s today but definately didnt do that.

I seriously yelled “PJB!!!” when I saw the F150. I’m PISSED that it wasn’t THE PJB but a mere impersonator.

Mustve been my stunt double. Due to insurance purposes I can no longer perform my own stunts.

I think if I ever saw THE PJB in the wild, I’d flip out. Never been so close to a sex offender before.

What the fuck is with everybody saying Im a sex offender or pervert? Ive never done anything to make people think that.

Somebody on here made that shit up and everybody else seems to follow along with it.

Paul run them over in the F series.

I dont want to ding up my bumper

Whoa whoa, I’m new here. This whole time I’ve been reading that you’re a sex offender. All those guys were lying? That is FUCKED UP. Geez guys!

Its all lies. Ive never touched a child or a man.

guys, he doesnt want to DING up his bumper

Damn this totally changes my image of you bro. I thought you were cool.

bro

Thankfully, I’ve got a sex offender app in my Iphone. It’ll automatically alert me when sex offenders (such as PJB) are in the area.