Sightings Thread

saw pjb on broadway around 330 yesterday, and dont tell me it wasnt u cuz it had ur polaris sticker on the back winder!

the truck is not for that. iamnotachildmolester, ipaymybillsontime.

Just saw 3 cars losing control and hitting a tree back to back…only one that corrected the slide was a honda pilot. The roads are pretty shitty today

they were fine, i saw so many people off the road, i dont understand. use some common sense? oh i forgot people are retarded.

i took i88 from binghamton back to 890 and i saw at least a dozen cars spun out off the road.

Yeah, that was actually me. I got pizza at Broadway Joe’s around that time.

quite delicious :thumbup

and pretty cheap. 2 pepperoni and 2 cheese slices for $9.50 and theyre huge.

my lard ass usually chows down 3 and im stuffed for the whole day

2 for me and 2 for my brother. I hadnt eaten all day and it filled me up for a bit

saw myself in bed with this “girl” friday night, beer goggles FTL…good thing i had the lights off. :’( FML

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1719&stc=1&d=1260763942

LMFAO that was sooo awesome…I thought u knew! full of CSBS

Sounds like something I would say/do, sadly.

rofl, we should start a “worst looking chic youve banged” thread

Looking back I can’t think of any that were THAT bad looking.

this chic’s full retard, im not positive but i think her face looks like that 99% of the time

haha yes! that would get pretty funny!

saw yo delprad in the jetta on altamont ave. idr what time

dont forget we saw the jeep with the axle on the ground on one side bc all the lugs broke off and tire went flying and amanda HAD to go back to help…lol

i couldnt stop laughing… but i know how that is, my entire axel came out on my jeep like a week after my accident… was kindaaaa pissed