Sightings Thread

Saw my car on jack. Saw the destroyed wheel studs. Said fuck it, put the snows on with the screwed lugs on the wrecked studs.

Damnit Jon I thought I taught you better than that!!! :facepalm

It’s ok, we’ve all had our share of “no comments”

Blue wrx w tint, bronze wheels and a stock looking exhaust but sounded aweeeeet leaving price chopper on western in guildy headed towards Albany last night at 730

dc2 integra smashed up on 155 near the extension yesterday afternoon. that same integra at maaco on chrisler ave this afternoon

prolly nicks old one…again:lol

Ford pick-up on Western with the bed filled with toilets and balloons. Polaris sticker on the window.

spotted: santa crash landed in a white 150 with a polaris sticker hmmmmmm

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/DSC02982.jpg

:rofl

Thats a girl? ‘She’ looks like Pauly Shore

saw a red cobalt drifting on the front lawn facing route 9 directly in front of siena campus, and then outgunning siena security and getting yanked by an undercover albany and/or colonie pd right up the road :rofl

Nogaro blue Audi S6, circa 2005 on 787 just now. thing followed a school bus, then got bored and just rocketed outta there.

Fuck I wish I had a better camera in my car today. I saw the sickest Dodge Caravan EVER on North Pearl St this morning.

I would say it was a 2001 silver caravan, black SS racing stripes, full body kit, ebay angel eye headlights with blue halogan bulbs, a white 12" LED underbody stick mounted to the top center of the front lower lip. Some baller chrome 16’s, couldnt get a good look but to see what kind. I tried to get a pic in my rear view while i was driving and trying not to hit people walking across the road.

Anyone ever see this gem before?

owned

Ive seen that somewhere, I think at the old McDonald’s lot. Some of the PR’s had minivans with rims and shit this year.

saw another m1008 like my old one on 90 east the other day near 24. had a green cap on it, on a trailer.

Yeah this was pure rice. I wanted to punch a baby in the face when I saw it.

Saw John (FreakLS7) at Paesan’s around lunchtime today, truck sounds MEAN!

haha thats his second home

07 E63 AMG, took pics.
05-07 black Audi S8 V8 *DROOL
Black mkv gti, LOUD exhaust, red emblem upfront, black wheels, younger guy driving it wearing a white hoodie

wife and i see that almost every morning on the way into work. she says it really looks “fast and furious”. i piss my pants when i see it.