Sightings Thread

haha, i hope not:(

that black evo looks like the 14 sec evo that runs at LVD lol

lol yeah DEC is coming down pretty hard on noise, cat removal, and diesel’s…my dad was telling me they’re fining big time for diesels making excessive black smoke, mainly big trucks and pick-ups. I saw a few DEC officers yanking dump trucks and mini-dumps by the big construction site in Latham on the bridge.

I can only imagine that they’re gonna be in Latham in coming months because of that major construction.

oh and yeah, that black Evo was the 14 sec VIII that goes to the valley :lol

wait, who decides what “excessive” smoke is? is there some type of calibrated device thats used for that?

Any smoke is excessive, any amount of smoke is polluting the air… DEC=Department of Environmental Conservation.

but diesels make smoke and NY just allowed the sale of new diesel cars once again. are they going to put a kibosh on it one more time? do they even make a smokeless diesel? i mean youre going to see puffs of smoke, thats always there. but even then, why bother the diesel guys, it just looks liek its bad, but comapred to other cars out there, not so much. what about all these rusted falling apart peices of shit rustbuckets rolling around smoking liek a motherfucker stinking like hot vomit? nobody bothers them and they pass fucking inspections?

Saw my generation legacy Gt - 96-99 iirc - white with an exhaust driving by Elliots house. :thumb

Saw an E60 5 series, Slammed on wheels, dark grey metallic color on route 7. Zubie I presume?

The new diesel pick-ups have particulate filters that prevents them from emitting smoke…I’m going to assume the new TDI’s don’t produce smoke, maybe a small, small puff here and there.

Went to school with the kid that owns this car. He’s that kid that used to own the yellow Lambo.

new tdi’s produce ZERO smoke. same goes for the fords, dodges, and chevy’s. no smoke, they have DPF’s. also the new big rigs and meduim size box trucks don’t smoke ethier. same goes for the CDTA buses. no smoke. next time your behind one and if it has a funky looking exhaust tip its got a DPF and could even have urea injection as well. i’m not too familar with the heavy duty diesels as i used to be so i’m not quite sure.

Saw Freakls pullin into Pepboys, shit looked jacked up

Fred? Damn, I’d so take the Gallardo over that Bentley. I know his brother just got a black Range Rover for the winter, and his youngest brother has a white Porsche Cayanne Turbo(same kid that’s got the white Porsche 911 droptop)…Those guys are unbelievable :rofl

Fixed

Yeah well that too, but the way they go through these high dollar cars is stupid :lmao

Someone had told me that Lambo was in an accident, then fixed and he got it for a good deal. Their father owns some gas stations as well as some of the Dunkin Donuts shops in the area.

They aren’t Gotti’s either. They’re Muslims.

It wouldn’t suprise me either if some or even all of them are written off as company vehicles either.

these are my heros not pavorotti

Iirc that cayenne is not turbo

GTFO

Lambo was sold over financial reasons with the toga club, and Bentley is dads in the meantime.

Non turbo for the Porsche is correct.

These guys always get the lowest trim possible for every model, and make sure it’s auto.

Lmao