Sightings Thread

Pardon?

lol

What a shocker…

i’d LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to say the pefect fitting word for what they are but someone would get butt hurt and ban me AGAIN for saying it.

its so WACK:retardclap

does it start with a ha and end with a bib?

yes it starts with ha and ends with 6i6

:rofl!!

I saw a pickup truck that from the distance looked like it said “PJB Construction”.

When I got closer I realized it said “PJR” and there was snow on the bottom that made it look like a B. I was kinda let down

No fear, just look further.

http://www.servicemagic.com/rated.PJBConstruction.19236302.html

I had a construction business once. It wasnt fun. I work for a linen company now.

Hey pete all diesels after 07 have DPF’s and all after 2010 will have dpf and urea injecton.

Urine injection?!

So let me get this straight. Diesals are now injected with piss?

:rofl

Ive never seen DEC pull a car over. Actually I didnt even know they could do that.

Drove by Adult World today. Parking lot was empty.

Except for a white f150

stock diesels with cat and muffler smoke cant help it

yeah i needed new backup lights it a bitch trying to back up with tint and only 1 working bulb! saw underboosted’s truck towin a civic! truck looks good!

very true any of the new body gm’s all have dpf’s!

red evo (8 or 9) in clifton park on grooms road heading out towards rexford area.

when i see an actual ticket for “excessive smoke” i will believe it. no DEC officer is equipped to measure ‘excessive smoke’ and visual is just not good enough. they also have no accurate way to know what trucks are equipped with what emissions setup.

any truck, pickup or a big rig, with any kind of tune will usually produce some smoke when loaded even if all of the emissions control devices are in working order.

and fyi- chips and tunes are NOT illegal or they would not be able to sell them.

there may be something put in place down the road when most trucks have DPF’s, but for now you can not put regulations on the old K-whopper and Mack’s that are still on the road.