Sightings Thread

but how do you know which trucks are supposed to have wat with everything changing do they give you a list of stuff on the trucks or how does that work. i know im good but im just curious

thats what makes it difficult for officers to issue tickets, not all of them are studying model years and analyzing vin# breakdowns

so i saw this last year (08) in around july…

Red Sx4 with front mount
~3in turndown
slammed
apg sticker
and 17/18 BBS
Saw it on everet rd/exchange st sunoco getting gas… Theres no way this is justins old car… or is it?

saw a silver evo 8 or 9 parked at the bar next to phibbs motorsports around 12:30

I think I saw Underboosted pulling a white Civic on a trailer on Balltown road earlier today

Saw a hadji driving a camry with an aftermarket muffler on it attempting to race my little brother and I in the Cobalt LS.

In the snow. :facepalm He almost rear ended the SUV in front of him because he doesn’t have the peripheral vision to look at me in the eye and drive in a straight line at the same time, so he gunned it and had to slam on the brakes and began fishtailing all over the place :rofl

The thumbs down were given.

on the inp comp it asks ya yes or no on all the stuff that is covered and what not

That would be me.

thought so. I was coming off Consaul when I saw you.

saw allblackedout5 in the truck with a trailer around 1130ish heading down altamont ave

white truck with a cap getting sideways past pjb’s homestead

saw this

^ Transitconnect FTW

i dont even know what those are!

Theres alot of those around. They dont look like they belong in this country. Looks like something from England.

Today I saw a nice blue AMC AMX on 146 in CP covered in salt.

Saw McFlurrys mother in the German Tractor (Green Audi) around 12:20 by BK on Altamont.

:rofl on her lunch from work prolly

saw a red civic coupe pretty dumped on black wheels blowin up consaul rd by the golf course

Why you up in my neck of tha woods?

was heading to gearhead to grab silents couch

I saw a white _ _ _ _ driven by _ _ _ parked at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _