Sightings Thread

white tbss in the mac parking lot @ siena

It wasnt a black guy riding it was he? My uncles best friend is a wicked cool black dude with a WORKED 1100 turbo that rides up there all the time.

yellow lambo on 87 near the bridges

yellow b5 S4/black wheels on 87 south

WTF? I’m supposed to be the only white tbss in siena’s parking lot and it wasn’t me lol

saw a dumpy green hatch get owned around a turn by a dumpy green accord

relaxxxxxx I was luggin it in 3rd

I saw 2 or 3 new Shelby GT500’s today. 2 of the sightings might have been the same white one on the thruway this morning and 787 this afternoon and there was a black one on a car hauler on the northway.

spotted an a4 (possible s4), white, on central ave near tacobell. I followed you from there to madisons i believe. Your car sounded amazing. I say you, and your because you asked if i was on shift and i gave you my name. this is me posting to see if your a real person… hahah

Probably GermanPSI (Chris)

it was a dope audi. smoked me too, granted i wasnt pushing on it to hard as it was 10am on central.

Yup probably DBag

Nah it was Ned in his b7 a4

Oh man that sucks.

ned stepped on it

I just passed a guy on a motorcycle in Schenectady. Some kind of road bike.
Its 16* out.

This

Nice meeting you dude, your hatch sounded pretty aggressive

Haha, first time I talked to Ned was at a stop light from my Dad’s Accord. He had the Z then.

haha, whats up man. the audi sounded nice while boosting. alot nicer than a beat up civic hatch :smiley:
thanks alot man.

didnt stop to help it was a mob scene as it was 40 sleds clogging up a t intersection…