Sightings Thread

millsie , the thing is runnin 28 lbs of boost with meth . he is cool as hell if ya think the sleds fast try goin at his vette

think i saw yodelprad’s jetta on western then gas station in princetown earlier

pretty sure i saw Streetfighter’s Z31,Donked out WS6 T/A on at least 24’s :frowning: and at least 30 other caprices and a mustang…and few sick stretched busa/R1’s

GTO with plate Anti VNM

going back and forth between lanes on alt 7 then getting off the wrong exit to ride someones ass.

blue V6 stang w/ a horrible sounding dual exhaust gearheadjoints cobra front bumper. kid was rocking it like its hott!!!

:rofl

theres a silver V6 with a black rear bumper and some exhaust /GH lights thats in rotterdam this kid thinks its cool lol

who was in the lowered S10 on watervliet shaker about 15 minutes ago

he works at AAP. i guess he said it is now turbo.

Turbo as in,

goto walmart
buy turbo badge?

no.

:lol

i dont think so! he lives in my complex! wat kind of kit did he say he put on?

no idea. could care less LOL!

i was just wondering wat kind of bs story he was trying to feed you. i was in there one day and he was telling a customer a line of bs about his car!

he told me he kept crackin tubular manifolds and now has cast ones with like econoline v6 heads or some shit.

seen what i’m 99% sure was the new 7 series picking some clown up from the fordham prep school, they look goooooooood. still think the e38 is the best 7 series though overall.

similar:

http://themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/f017-bmw-7-series-tmr.jpg

Ive seen that car before. V6 Cobra. Awesome

He lives near me. It sounds like absolute shit.

Whoever was in the new camaro v6 earlier must feel awful that they just got romped on by a COBALT :rofl

haha that stoner goes to hvcc and was in my auto classes, he thinks his dumpy ride is the shit:lol

I saw a guy riding a motorcycle on the northway this morning and on the way home tonight I saw an Expedition spun out into a fence on the thruway. I dont know how the fuck that couldve happened.
Woman driver?

Saw John(FreakLS) in the Duramax on Old Loudon Rd. by Stewart’s today