Sightings Thread

on the way back home from school today, a blue honda accord with GEARHEADS pulled out behind me, i pull up to the light on 19th street and he starts to do a burnout behind me… light turns green and he’s tailgating me so i roll some coal on him and he backs off. right before the rt2 hill he turns right and does a one wheel peeler around the turn.

blue accord, gearheads, snap-on windshield banners, 2 sport mufflers.

Watervliet PD, keep an eye out!!!

Saw a white G8 today… great looking car

lmao. srsly

gearheadz are livin up to their reputation

i thought that was you didnt see you til the last min…

speaking of, saw this at Walmart in my town :Idiots

Saw a white, wingless MkIV Supra on Balltown Rd a few days ago. Assuming it was NA though. Wheels looked to be the standard 5 spoke fugliness w/ no chrome plating or polishing.

Yeah thats him. I know him through my uncle he is wicked cool thats for sure. I just called my uncle to see if he was hurt, waiting to hear back. Hope he’s ok. +1 on the vette too!

Automatic with a vortec badge on the front? If its the one I am thinking of, he is a cop in Skotac, Skodak or what ever its called. He told me all about it, “ford racing rear end” shift kit, 12psi and the FMIC make the air intake temp below ambiant temps, hopes it will run 12’s. :ahh

^No that kid is not a cop, he works at AAP.

:ponder

Yeah tell me about it

Ok good to know. Keep your eyes peeled for this other whip. charged v6 auto FTW!!!

Ohh yeah my sighting of the day… just across the bridge going to the thruway outa amsterdam…

MINT 90 someshit Integra, primer hood on ratty red body, slamed on cut coils for sure big ol’ Tach on the dash… and a SHIT TON OF COOLANT SMOKE POURING OUT THE FART CAN. Poped a head gasket hard core stuntin his way out of Amsterdam this AM.

:rofl :rofl

It wasnt Millsie, so thats good… My uncle talked to him and he wasnt up there and is still in one piece.

vw passat wagon w/ pink wheels on maxwell rd

I saw a blue PR race car Civic hatchback being pulled on a dolly by a Windstar minivan on Erie boulevard this morning. No hood on the car and it was snowing.

:rofl was it a red Windstar?

no, gold/tan

Oh because I’ve seen them in a red one at the lot before

oh yeah, the one with chrome wheels.
This one was stock.
The Civic actually looked pretty clean. It had holes in the rear bumper with a metal plate on them and stickers all over the windows. I dont remember seeing it at the lot before.