Sightings Thread

after i thought about it ,millsie was at the shop the other day and he didnt say anything so it couldnt of been him

sounds like the one from the infamous “la spoon” clips. fuckin siiiicccckkkkk

All Black r1 or 600rr TEARING up new Scotland ave at like 3:30ish

It might be. Its been a while since Ive watched those.

I saw you on route 9 in CP this afternoon.

I also saw a white Porsche GT3 or something like that at the new Pasta Pane restaurant in CP.

Behind a bmw today. Plate said “GOT EM” I LOLed.

Damn double posts.

sweeet supra on ccw’s earlier,3 nasty sounds cobra’s playing around and a vette blowing donuts accross the street

white LT1 t/a on 9

lowered red DA on red wheels pullin out of hannaford plaza on central (across from westgate)

I saw car ramrod’s Prelude on 890 tonight

white ws6 trans am on route 9 and
silver s4 lowered on 787. guy was talking on his phone and swerving all over the place haha

SSSSSSMOKINSSSSSSSSS in the new whip in east greenbush

This gem at the drive thru

sick sick SICK cavy

^^^ First car looks like a convertible version of Cameo’s ride.

Saw Archie yesterday WHIPPIN a U-ey on Route 9 in Latham. Ridin’ dirty.

I saw DC2Nick’s Accord on the northway this morning and Underboosted’s dually with the big pedo bear sticker on it at his work today.

that is one truck you cannot mistake :rofl

that silver camaro convertible was for sale at michaels auto plaza for the longest time!

That Cavalier’s been around since I was a junior in HS. Roughly 2005-2006ish.

seen cruella deville in penn station

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/fdsa/0215002154.jpg

Baby blue S4 lowered a bunch on some looked to be chrome 18’s with HIDS on North Pearl this morning around 8:24am. Made me turn my head and look at it as I took the right to go to my parking garage, and the fat black chick on waiting at the crosswalk prolly thought I was checking her out as I went by. :banghead

I always see that car down in Albany. Looks so sick