Sightings Thread

saw my self gettin it a little sideways in slowmarro’s car :rofl

saw pjb,s face when i did a smoky burnout in front of his house

Yeah, that was good. And my parents arent pissed either so its all good.

lololololol

too dark now to check out the marks on the road but Im sure it left a good patch there.

it wasnt very long im sure i didnt stay in it quick 1-2-3 then i couldnt see shit

yea the car filled up fast with smoke lulz

let me guess… near or in guilderland? if so, i know this clown ass

saw the R35 again a day ago heading down 155 toward nisky.

thought i saw elliot at I Love in troy last night when i was bouncin

Owner of a kids artwork book publishing company in Stillwater has one. Used to deliver there and saw it on a regular basis.

red dodge diesel with carbon fiber hood poorin smoke messing around with a silver merc. SL55 AMG on rt.9 going into toga. diesel was stopping traffic with smoke.

red dodge diesel with carbon fiber hood poorin smoke messing around with a silver merc. SL55 AMG on rt.9 going into toga. diesel was stopping traffic with smoke. couple days ago

Silver Cobalt SS S/C with “slobalt” on the trunk.

The same car that was parked at Otto while mine was in their body shop getting repaired.

:facepalm

youre somebody’s idol

That thing is INSANE. Built at Georgia diesel its making 850whp… the owner doesn’t really know much about his truck at all. Bought not built ftl.

what u wanna know? ill tell yah for the amount of money that was put in it i couldnt pass it up, i prefer built not bought but like i said, it was the right price.

and it was built at mid atlantic diesels in MD

can you post some pics/ info about this truck atleast??

im shinning her up and making a list of both my car and truck as we speak!

ok, i’m more interested in the truck however