Sightings Thread

you suck

who sucks?

the guy he quoted

haha

correct.

dhustle your truck sounds like it’s pretty crazy. I just don’t like that Mazda dope

yeah its fun! im just going through receipts and makin a list of all the shit its got done and taking pics

Ha well this was not the info that was relayed to me when we spoke in person, so I guess im sorry.

And I guess I fail at making friends on the internet? wow I must be a truly horrible person.

Pretty much.

Saw Benny while food shopping at Price Choppa @CP

Saw k20 and tdi in my truck.

^^ :rofl

Saw Wayne putting it werk today! Getting a 240 running, messing with brakes, welding, and BSing :lol thanks buddy!

Saw Chris on his Cobalt in a funeral procession in Glenmont, NY? Red SS with dark ass windows and similar rims…might be a look-a-like though.

Double post.

newp.

Funny you mention that though, I passed a HUGE line of cars in a funeral progression on my way home from class not 15 minutes ago.

Ahh, looked a lot like your car. I was in a McDonalds and saw from a distance. Yeah this procession was like 30 cars.

its a dodge making 850… they always make good power and blow smoke like crazy wats so interesting?

theres a couple nutty diesels running around here :excited

^yessir too bad mines slow as balls!

on another note a saw a brand new WHITE C6 Z06 w/ dealer plates and two old guys in suits inside pulling into depaula so i stopped to look at it it had 26 miles on it!!! thing was absolutely amazingly beautiful!

Are you sure it wasnt a ZR1?
The only white Z06’s are the Ron Fellows editions. White with red hash marks on the drivers side fender.