Sightings Thread

there was no badges on the whole car. and there were no stripes on the car. exhaust did not look/sound stock and from wat i could see going around the car there were no mufflers. it was def a Z06 cuz it had that hood and wheels

http://webiol.homenetinc.com/dealers/10180/21269/141133.jpg

Yeah the new Z06’s come in white now.

I didnt know that. The last I knew white wasnt an option except for the RF edition.

I saw a hot air balloon going by my work this morning.

double post

at Hofmans in CP… Black Cobalt SS/SC, SN-95 Black mustang, and Black f body camaro…

Also in CP… Tonys ZR1, Black C5 Z06 w/ CCW’s (not E), and New Silver Camaro SS with Black racing stripes

in Albany… Blue WRX and Blue STI near the plaza and Black C6 Z06 on Madison

Whos the retard in the white EP3 coming off the 2W exit who cut in front of me only to turn 1/8 of a mile up the road with the passenger pointing like a deranged ape?

It’s 1AM. Calm the fuck down when you’re driving man.

Saw a clean DC Integra in dark burgundy red on 88 around 645pm.

Just drove by the McD’s lot on central about 35 min ago and saw some peeps in there. I know…good story haha

just BURST OUT LAUGHING at this ahahaahahahaha

:rofl:rofl:rofl I know

hahahhahahahahahahahah

straight committing insurance fraud on taxis and shit. sean doesnt fukkaround

damn mini van drivers.

saw 3 E46 m3’s rollin together with an E36 m3,all slammed and caged in dirty jersey

seen keifer75 in his black subie going from rubins house and up 30a in cb about 10 minutes ago

god damn street racers

Saw mad people pulled over on Western between the Northway and 146. Looks like the cops are out on the nice weekend too.

Shocking since there have been like 30 videos of people SR already. :facepalm