Sightings Thread

saw a red viper and a sl55 amg at 155 and western today.

Saw a yellow lamborghini gallardo spyder on 87 north looked sexy

anyone see me get rear ended by an 09 cobalt ss around 420pm on the northern side of wolf rd??? boy that was a blast!

sooooo ya like gettin plowed in the ass now ?

just kiddin ya ok or not so much

Maybe the same one on it’s way to Redline?

think ive seen them too… billet grill in the front bumper?
always see the car at walgreens on hoosic

damage report?

Probably Alpine burning a fatty. :lol

Saw a white STI in Cohoes around 6:30pm

mayybbeeee… lol… I drove all over today…

saw that today wolf rd.

yellow ferrari on central in front of the lot

on i90 headed towards latham from N.Pearl st. I caught up to a hottie in a black Slowbalt SS, license plate was “livefast” or something to that effect. She was stuntin for me a little, then I showed her some 3076R hawtness and she got off the next exit to finger her wet pussy.

anyone know this chicky?

the blonde? black ss with chrome wheels and small wing?

she’s not hot.

She used to work at the Hess on Rt. 9 in Latham, used to always see her there. She’s really not that hot, but she’s decent.

^ yup.

Black/really dark hair, def not blonde. But she might have dyed it, was that girls plate a vanity plate when u guys knew her? yes on the wing. I honestly didnt get a great look, I just saw girl, in a cool car and had to flex my peenor a little.

Shes a punk/skater looking chick.

^this.:rofl

i see fn skanks old mk2 parked next to a b6 s4 and a black Sti hatch outside my job

Dark blue vette and a bike playing “who has the louder exhaust” on 87 from exir 7 like 5 mins ago…

gray Ferrari convertible on a roll back on 787 and a black GTR on South Street in Pittsfield this afternoon

Also saw the aftermath of a Neon rearending a stopped school bus on Maxon road this morning.